The Australian Thoroughbred Breeders Club Limited is a company whose members are people interested in the breeding and/or racing of thoroughbred horses. The Club has its origins in the Hawkesbury area of NSW and operates out of an office at the Hawkesbury Race Course in NSW. However its membership base and activities is spread throughout most states and territories of Australia and it is truly a national breeding group.
Some of the benefits of being a financial member are:
• Participating in the Company's Racing Incentive Scheme whereby the breeders of winners receive a financial reward.
• Participating in the company's Stallion Tender Scheme offering for tender services
to a large number of stallions around Australia where currently a live foal guarantee
or a refund* applies
• Being eligible to receive recognition for breeding superior horses via the company's
"Broodmare of the Year" annual award whether you are as a small medium or larger
• Be kept up to date of developments and events in the company ands the industry through its regular Newsletters and a Web Site.
• Participate in Stud Visits, Lectures and Field Days are conducted throughout the
• Improve your knowledge or just for fun utilise the Library facilities offering
books, videos and DVDs as part of its extensive breeding and racing reference material.
• Protect your breeding investments using the company's Foaling Alarms, which are
available for hire at reasonable rates.
• Subscribe to Bluebloods through the company to enjoy the reduced rate and receive the annual Stallions publication associated with such subscription.